Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Alpha Warlocks Desire is Almost Here, Folks!

 

My Playlist for Claire and Carmen's Stories


Hello Skye Readers!

I know some of you are anxiously waiting for the next Alpha of Kala West story to come out. I promised a March release, and it will be out by the end of this month, which is only less than two days away!

To tie you over, I figured I'd share my playlist for both stories. These songs have been great at helping me flesh out each character and their paths. They also have great connections to each of my heroines. If you haven't heard any of these songs, you should check them out. The greatest thing about being in Amazon Prime is that they now have music that these artists can be found in. Okay, enough selling.

Without further ado, here are the lists:

Claire's Story - The Alpha Warlocks' Desire


Peace - O.A.R. (Of A Revolution)
Love Me Like You Do (Fifty Shades of Grey) - Ellie Goulding
Don't Kill the Magic - MAGIC!
Haunted (Fifty Shades of Grey) - Beyonce
Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson
Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson
Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande
Lay Me Down - Sam Smith
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
All Around Me - Flyleaf
Celestial - Tori Kelly

Carmen's Story - The Alpha Warlocks' Own


 Love Sex Magic - Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake
Worth It - Fifth Harmony
Closer - Ne-yo
All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey) - The Weeknd
Talking Body - Tove Lo
Burnin' Up - Jessie J ft. 2 Chainz
Shattered (Turn the Car Around) - O.A.R. (Of A Revolution)
Burning Bridges - OneRepublic
All the Right Moves - OneRepublic
Black Out Days - Phantogram


As you can see, I have eclectic musical taste. My reading habits are just as broad. I love me some Kelly Clarkson, OneRepublic, and the Fifty Shades of Grey album is awesome, no matter what you may think of the movie.
 
Now, I'm curious about you all or as we say in the south ya'll. What songs do you listen to when you're reading or writing? Do you see songs that would fit my stories even better than the one's I'm listening too? If so, feel free to share. I love hearing from readers and writers alike!


Happy Sensual Reading (And Writing),

Auriella



No comments:

Post a Comment