Sunday, March 1, 2015

Alpha Warlocks of Kala West #2 - Two Covers Down, One to Go

 

Thanks and My Second Alpha Warlocks Cover!



Hello Skye Readers!

If you're one of the many readers who's downloaded one of my stories, I want to take time to say thank you. I may not be there with you as you press the "Buy" button or swipe the Kindle page, but I still appreciate each and every one of you.

And now the moment of revelation.....

My second cover for the Alpha Warlocks of Kala West series, The Alpha Warlocks' Desire:







Look for this to come out early March. If you haven't read Charice's story, you can check it out HERE.

In this second installment, you'll get to meet Claire and her Alpha Warlocks, Axel and Jett. Hardcore names for some hardcore alpha candy. 

I am really enjoying finishing this one because the mythology of the Triad Bond is explored a little more. Check out the COMING SOON tab for more details.

After Claire, Carmen finally has her fun chance in the spotlight, and let me tell you. She's a firecracker. Literally, since she's a fire witch. 

If you're still craving more Kala West, Florida action, don't worry. The fun won't end with the Brixton sisters. Nor will witches be the only paranormals hanging around town. Until the next post.

If you want to be in the know for when these two books debut, join my MAILING LIST!


Happy Sensual Reading,

Auriella



No comments:

Post a Comment