IndieReCon, the Free Online Self-Publishing Conference is Almost Here!
If you've even considered publishing a book yourself, then you should attend the free online IndieReCon. I learned a lot last year and was introduced to authors I never would have discovered if it weren't for the conference. It was the best writer's experience yet.
Here are a list of reasons for attending IndieReCon gives that may resonate with you:
10 Reasons Why You Should Register For IndieReCon Today!
Want to make self-publishing mission possible? We give you 10 reasons why you should join us for IndieReCon, a 3-day global event to promote quality and craft in indie publishing.
1. IndieReCon is FREE to attend. Yes you read that right. The best thing about IndieReCon is that it’s 100% FREE to attend our sessions.
2. IndieReCon is a conference for authors by authors.
3. Get the nitty gritty details on self-publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting from top industry professionals.
4. You will learn to build your marketing and publicity skills.
5. You will chat with NY Times bestselling authors Barbara Freethy and Belle Andre.
6. We have fun contests and HUGE giveaways. (Hint –Begins with a KO and ends with a BO) :-).
7. It’s online. You can attend in your PJs. Need we say more?!
8. You will discover some great new indie authors to read.
9. You will learn about all the fab communities and tools out there for indie authors. Every single blog post, chat, webinar will be packed with all the information you need to help you on the self-publishing path. IndieReCon will help you learn all the dirty secrets about the indie pubbing industry and help you succeed. Hang out with us all day and all night. Hourly posts. Tons of chats, vlogs and webinars.
10. It could seriously change your writing life! (This is my little add-on. If it wasn't for this conference, I don't think I would have gotten into publishing last year.)
Dates: April 15th - 17th
The online conference is scheduled for April 15-16th 2014 with online seminars, workshops, discussions and master classes culminating in a reader-centered Indie Author Fringe Fest live from The London Book Fair’s Book and Screen Week, on Friday 17th April.
What are you waiting for? Tell your friends!
RT this post. Share it on FB.