Wednesday, February 15, 2017

With Winter and Spring Comes Sexy Releases!

Are You Ready for Sexy Reads This 2017!

So I've been gone a while from this blog. Life has kicked me all over the place for the last few months, but I am getting back into the swing of things. This year has a lot of new stories coming your way, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed writing them.




One of the stories available now kicks off a new series, Vella Cove Shifters. I am so grateful to be a part of Milly Taiden's Sassy Ever After Kindle World for Kindle Worlds, and the story Magical Sass for Three has been fun to create. Be sure to check out all seven February releases for Sassy Ever After.






Yesterday, a great set of ménage romances came out called A Valentine for Two. If you've been keeping up with my stories, you know I'm a big fan of having more than one sexy alpha to love. This has ménage encounters of all variations just in time for Valentine's Day. Be sure to grab your copy for $0.99.





Another great set is just for you wedding lovers out there. If you've read my story Chocolate for Christmas, you'll finally get a chance to read Tonya and Hudson's story in A Chocolate Kind of Love. It's only available in Wedding Dreams, a collection of 20 nuptial romances in time for spring. It's only $0.99, so pre-order your copy in time for the release! You can get it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, KOBO, and Google Play!


Happy Sensual Skye Reading!

Auriella

No comments:

Post a Comment