Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Alpha Warlocks of Kala West Are Getting a Hot Upgrade!

The Alpha Warlocks of Kala West Series Has New Covers!


Ready Or Not, Here They Come, My Gorgeous Skye Readers! Who Wouldn't Want Sexier Warlock Covers?!

 




That's right. The best-selling series you all love so well is getting a new look, and it's sexier and sleeker than ever. Charice, Claire, and Carmen are showing their true colors!






Only $2.99 or get it FREE in Kindle Unlimited!


The Alpha Warlocks' Desire on Amazon US


I wanted the series to get a revamp because of the new stories coming in the next few weeks. If you read The Alpha Warlocks' Own, you know there are some surprises in store for the Brixton sisters. The story doesn't end with them, that's for sure!







Only $2.99 or get it FREE in Kindle Unlimited!








I created the original covers, and they will always be among my favorites. I wanted to have more time to get out more amazing Alpha Warlock of Kala West stories to you, so I found an amazing cover artist to revamp the entire series. These awesome covers were created by the amazing Emma Alisyn from Hard Candies Publishing. I think she did an amazing job. What do you think?



That means you'll be getting to see some new stories starting in June. Yay! You'll see my prequel series first and get to meet the Brixton sisters' triad parents, Seraphine, Callen, and Cruz. This one will be coming to you Summer 2016! Then the Curvy Paranormals of Kala West will follow.

You'll be able to know a Kala West story when you see the new symbol for the series. Check it out below. It shows a circle around a star, which symbolizes the witches and warlocks, while the quadrants showcase the shifters to come. I had to have something to represent Kala West, Florida, so the wave and palm tree captures this well. Isn't it rocking?



Stay tuned for some amazingly steaming stories for you to devour soon.

Happy Sensual Spring Reading!

Auriella



Don't forget to check out my other romantic stories in my catalog on Amazon.













1 comment:

  1. Where can I get the prequel to the warlock and witches series?

    ReplyDelete