Saturday, February 21, 2015

Alpha Warlocks of Kala West #1 - One Cover Down, Two to Go

 

My First Alpha Warlocks Cover!



Hello Skye Readers!

One thing that's great about doing my own covers is being proud of the finished product. I have great friends who always give me awesome feedback on my covers. 

This is the most excited I've been about a series in a while. I know I still have at least two others to finish (especially The Erotic Circus and Women Warriors of Lustania), but that's what I love about ideas. You never know what's going to take off and beg you to finish it.

Here is the first of Alpha Warlocks of Kala West, The Alpha Warlocks' Claim:





I'm excited and scared at the thought of the release, but I'm damn proud of the turnout. I admit, I'm biased :-P.

But I'm curious. What emotions and thoughts come out when you do your cover or art creation?

Happy Sensual Reading,

Auriella



No comments:

Post a Comment