Friday, May 28, 2021

Alpha Warlocks: Books 1-5 is Finally Here!

Get it At Launch Pricing While You Can!

It's been forever since I posted on here, but I'm finally doing it. With Pandemic stuff, life stuff, and everything in between, it felt like I would never get back to Kala West.

I have missed it greatly. Life gets too real sometimes, and I have to remind myself this is exactly why I love paranormal romance so much.

Now, you can read all five first books of Alpha Warlocks of Kala West in one book. I'm also excited because this is the first print book I've done on my own. Others have been in collections with other authors.

I'm also happy to say I'm back at continuing the Brixton's lost sister's story plus more characters in this fun, magical world.

I even got to create a fun book trailer, which you can view below. I'd love to hear what you think and what you hope to see as Kala West continues.

Check out Alpha Warlocks of Kala West here: https://books2read.com/u/mej1og

Talk soon!

Auriella



No comments:

Post a Comment